Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Luxury & views entwined.
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Stunning views forever, greet you from all angles of this luxurious home set high on Denmark's natural window.
Positioned to enjoy your forever changing vista being part of Walnut Grove Estate and retaining several of the original walnut trees and yet only a few minutes drive to the center of Denmark's cafe strip.
A classic modern retreat designed with sleeping wings at both ends and a truly stunning kitchen for friends and family gatherings. This extends outside to your partly enclosed large alfresco living/entertaining zone capturing panoramic views.
* Double garage with direct access to inside your home under the main roof line.
* Recently upgraded master chefs kitchen, quality appliances, 2 ovens, stunning views.
* Central living and entertaining/dinning area with a wood fire or Reverse Cycle air con for year round comfort as well as stunning views.
* 5 bedrooms all with built in robes + large study + activity area/room. 2 x master bedrooms ( guest suit ) both with there own en suit's.
* Fully fenced/gated property set within 5988 sqm of large lawn areas to practice your swing.
* Native trees ensure abundant bird life and year round colour.
* Many varieties of citrus trees abound throughout the grounds as well as a fully netted orchard/chicken run.
A very special and private home that provides an ease of living rarely found on a manageable sized lot this close to town. To fully appreciate what is on offer call Lee Brampton - 0400 337 315 to arrange a viewing.
- 4.2 Killo Watt Solar System
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
5,988m² / 1.48 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.