Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Peace & Quiet in Hidden Valley.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Located in the beautiful & peaceful Hidden Valley approximately 10 minutes from the centre of Denmark.
1 of 12 strata properties sharing 45 hectares of wonderful open space, Kangaroos, Native bush & Karri country.
Very easy to fall in love with this Jarrah & iron home bathed in natural northern light sitting on over 2 acres.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms 1 being an ensuite off the main bedroom.
- Different decks for all seasons extend the living zones ensuring a very relaxed lifestyle.
- A bonus is the original potato shed from when the properties where 1 large farm. This has an abundance of
possibilities with the right imagination.
- Solar panels, wood fire heating, fruit & citrus trees all combine with a very natural element of peace & quiet.
- Greens Pool & Elephant Rocks as well as some of the south coasts most pristine beaches are only minutes away.
This is a great opportunity to call Hidden Valley your home free from the hustle & bustle of a hectic life.
The natural charm remains for the wildlife and people due to no dogs or cats ensuring your native friends will end up with there own names.
For a relaxed viewing and for additional information regarding this property being strata titled please call Lee Brampton on 0400 337 315.
- Polished Timber Floor
9,758m² / 2.41 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.