Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Where the Ocean meets the Forest.
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located within minutes of Ocean Beach & some of the South Coast's most pristine coastline is this superbly maintained and cared for brick rendered and jarrah home backing onto Mount Hallowell allowing easy access to the Bibbulmun & Sheila Hill Walk Trails out your front & back gates.
- Large light & bright renovated kitchen with an abundance of cupboards.
- Separate dining area, separate front sunroom with water views + wood fire + separate large lounge area.
- 2 Bedrooms - main with ensuite & second shower + toilet in laundry area.
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining zone, perfect for year round gatherings.
- Drive through carport with roller door leading to large garage/workshop area. Paved with gated entrance available at the back of your block for boats or caravans.
Prime opportunity to secure now as homes in this location don't come on the market very often.
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
1,011m² / 0.25 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.