Wide Expansive Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
With expansive views over Wilson Inlet and beyond, this newly built home sits on just under 9 acres.
Built to a 5 Star energy rating, the home comprises of four bedrooms and two bathrooms, an open plan kitchen/living and dining area, stunning Blackbutt floors, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, plus a huge Jarrahdale wood heater.
Just over half of the block is cleared, with landscaped gardens, and a fully netted orchard with a variety of fruit trees. Water isn't an issue with a 110,000L rainwater tank plumbed to the house, and a bore used to reticulate the grounds.
- Sealed bitumen driveway and hardstand.
- Landscaped gardens.
- 110,000 Litre rainwater tank.
- Groundwater bore with solar pump.
- 20,000 Litre groundwater tank replenished by the bore.
- 160m2 netted orchard with a variety of fruit trees.
- Bore reticulation to lawns, garden beds and orchard.
- 70m2 garage / workshop.
- 40m2 covered deck with views and retractable sun blinds.
- Blackbutt wood flooring.
- Vaulted ceilings in living area.
- Solar hot water storage with gas booster.
- Aerobic treatment unit (ATU) for waste water.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
- Stone bench tops.
- Outdoor shower and sink.
- Generator connection point.
Please contact Andrew on 0409081075 for further details.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.